Lions are groups of service-minded people who are interested in doing volunteer work to improve their communities. We are young people, families and Baby Boomers alike. To become a Lion is to become an active volunteer, a member of a respected international organization, a leader in your community and a friend to people in need.
The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center
252 Bryant Avenue, White Plains, NY 10605
The Westchester Pride Lions Club meets on the 4th Thursday of every month at 7:00pm.
Thursday, March 23rd
Wednesday, April 26th (The group will be meeting on the 4th Wednesday for April 2017 only).
As a Lion you will:
- Help your community and gain valuable skills
- Make an impact on people's lives locally and internationally
- Learn to be a learner and lead a respected organization
- Network with business people in your community and around the world
- Energize your life and have fun
If you have any questions regarding the Westchester Pride Lions Club please contact Wilfredo Morel at (914) 643-4392
252 Bryant Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
Google map and directions