Please submit the following to [email protected] no later than 11:59 PM on May 15, 2023.
- Response of two questions below
- Official or unofficial copy of a recent transcript
- One letter of recommendation
- College Acceptance Letter
- Student Aid Report from FAFSA* consideration will be given to undocumented students who have not submitted FAFSA
- Demonstrated leadership and/or service in the community.
- Member or ally of the LGBTQ+ community
- Yonkers Public Schools Graduate
- Attend an accredited college, university, or vocational school in the US or Canada
- Official transcript showing GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrated financial need
Provide one letter of recommendation
SCHOOL OR COLLEGE
An accredited college, university or vocational school
BASIS OF AWARD
Please answer the following questions:
How have you demonstrated leadership and/or service in your community? specifically to the
LGBTQ+ community if applicable.
How has your identity as a member of the LGBTQ+ community or allyship shaped your high
Award recipients will be invited to accept awards on June 9 & June 10, 2023 at the Yonkers Pride Flag Raising and Festival