We’re proud to announce that the U.S. Trans Survey is now open and ready for you to take! Whether you pledged to take the survey or not, you can take the survey today!!
As trans people, we know that we’ve accomplished incredible things together as a community. Join thousands of other people folks around the country in sharing your experience to create a clear picture of what it’s like to be trans in the United States.
If you are trans and plan to take the survey, here’s what you need to know:
- The survey is open to people of all trans identities (binary and nonbinary), ages 16 and older, living in the United States and U.S. territories, regardless of citizenship status.
- If you pledged to take the survey, you are not obligated to take the survey. Participation is voluntary. When you click on the link to start the survey, you will be asked to consent to take the survey.
- The U.S. Trans Survey is an anonymous survey. Your response will be kept confidential and will not be used to identify you.
- The time required to take the survey may vary, but make sure to set aside at least 60 minutes to take the survey.
- The survey will be available in both English and Spanish.
- Please let your trans friends and siblings know about the survey too!
The U.S. Trans Survey is being conducted by the National Center for Transgender Equality in partnership with the National Black Trans Advocacy Coalition, TransLatin@ Coalition, and National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance.
If you have any questions, please reach out at [email protected].
Again, thank you so much for being part of this important survey. We're excited to see the results!
With love and solidarity,
The U.S. Trans Survey Team