HVCS’ mission is to promote prevention and wellness for all people, to encourage life-affirming decisions maximizing their quality of life, and to coordinate care for those living with complex health conditions. Many services still focus on HIV/AIDS, plus an increasing range of programs to address other health issues.
Visit HVCS's volunteer to find out more: www.hudsonvalleycs.org/volunteer-opportunities/
Call (914) 785-8326 if you would like to volunteer or for more information about volunteering!
- Food Drives: One of the best ways you can help HVCS is to organize a food drive at your place of business, religious group, school, community center, etc. Or, talk to your local supermarket about tabling outside to ask their customers to donate a can of food!
- Hudson Valley AIDS Walk: Volunteers are needed in all aspects of facilitating this year’s event, from being Walk Team Leaders to helping set up.
- Dining Out for Life: HVCS needs volunteers to help plan our restaurant-based fundraiser, serve as ambassadors in restaurants, collect incentives and prizes, and assist with marketing and promotions.
- Harvest of Hope Charity Ball: Join the organizing committee to have direct input on our most elegant fundraising evening.
- Professional Services volunteers use their expertise to provide assistance in the fields of legal services, internet technology, professional coaching or staff development, graphic design, or website development!
- Resource Enhancement provides opportunities for volunteers to participate in such fundraising activites as the AIDS Walk, special fundraising dinners and other interesting events.
- From time to time other opportunities may present themselves, and volunteers are matched to those activities on an individual basis. Please share your expertise and commitment!