It’s 2020! Focusing Your Financial Vision:
A Four Part Series with Julia Peloso-Barnes
The LOFT is partnering with Julia Peloso-Barnes, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Past President of The LOFT’s Board of Directors to bring this 4-part series to the center:
Managing your money: Thursday, June 25th at 7pm
- 5 steps to a successful spending plan
- Use the present and the past to help you figure out your future
- Manage credit responsibly
Planning for Financial Independence (What We Used to Call Retirement): Thursday, September 24th at 7pm
- What does Financial Independence mean to you?
- Roth vs traditional IRA – Which is right for you?
- Creating a roadmap on your terms
Each session will run approximately 90 minutes. Refreshments served.
Free to attend, RSVP is required to email@example.com or #914-948-2932 x13