New York Transgender Advocacy Group (NYTAG) is looking for a part-time Outreach Coordinator to help advance the organization’s mission through engaging the TGNC community and building partnerships. The Outreach Coordinator plays a critical role in helping the organization create quality programs for the transgender community.
Click below to learn more about the position and how to apply!
• Build on-going relationships with non-profit organizations invested in furthering TGNC policies and programs
• Conducting community outreach and engagement withTGNC individuals
• Build project management systems to effectively track partnerships
• Report trends in engagement with community via dashboards and other visuals
• Provide direct support to the Director of Programs with emerging challenges
Qualifications: The successful candidate will have:
• Passion for NYTAG’s mission and an unwavering commitment to ensuring quality programs and excellence in organizational and project management;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word & Excel);
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, drafts, memos, action lists and emails;
• Manage calendar for building events. Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments;
• Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail;
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to manage, and cultivate/maintain solid working relationships with colleagues and co-workers, funders and partners at local and national levels;
• A professional and resourceful style with the ability to work independently and as a team player.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
HOW TO APPLY Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Outreach Coordinator.