Saturday's Conference Line-up
Check-In & Opening Remarks | lite breakfast provided.
Keynote address, presented by Joann Prinzivalli, Esq. (she/her)
Title: Bend the Arc!
Breakout Session 1 | choose one from below.
- Medical Options for Binary/Non-Binary Transition and Health Maintenance, presented by Robbins Gottlock, MD (he/him) of Phelps Hospital Northwell Health
- Alternative to Violence Project: Transforming Power Workshop, presented by Alisha Kohn (she/her), David Fletcher (he/him), and Karin Elias (she/her) of AVP
- Know Your Rights, presented by Kristen Browde, Esq. (she/her)
Lunch | featuring a special lunch presentation | lunch provided.
Breakout Session 2 | choose one from below.
- Workplace Encounters: What it means to be Trans & NB/GNC, presented by Alexander Hershman (he/they) & Lucky Hernandez (they/them) of CANDLE Youth Pride's Leadership Project
- Straight Pride Teach-In, presented by Rae Leiner (they/them), Ariel Churchill (he/him), & Maria Ramirez (she/her) of the Newburgh LGBTQ+ Center
- Youth Up Front! Leading the Way and Creating Safe Spaces | A Session for TGNCNB Youth/Young Adults, presented by CANDLE Youth Pride & WJCS's Center Lane
Topic: Dating, Disclosure & Finding Your Support Network: A Whole-Group Conversation
Followed by Closing Remarks/Evaluations
November 23, 2019 at 10am - 4pm