Seeking Male High Schoolers Who Are Graduating This Spring
We have an opportunity for NY gay/bi male students in their senior year to appear in a progressive ad campaign that celebrates same-sex relationships while also offering a paycheck and a nice suit for graduation! Men’s Wearhouse’s new online campaign is specifically looking to feature students in Greater New York who want to take their boyfriends to prom in spring 2019. Selected participants will be paid $1000 (Canadian) or $800 (US) and get a slick suit and accessories to keep, too. We’ll spend about half a day helping you put your look together and filming you but don’t worry – we won’t attend or film the celebration itself.
We’re looking for:
- A man who is among the first of his family to graduate or go to college/university
- A guy who wants his prom wardrobe to reflect his ethnic or cultural background
- A man who’s taking his boyfriend to a school dance for the first time
- Male friends or twins that are taking really different life paths after graduation
Deadline: Project shoots in January, so please apply immediately! To apply now, click here.
- This application takes about ten minutes to fill out, and you must finish it in one sitting. You can’t save and return to it later.
- Please don’t apply on a smartphone or tablet as you may not be able to upload photos from those devices. You must have at least two current photos of yourself to complete the application. You will not be able to submit without them.
- This is a documentary project looking for real people, not actors, but non-union actors may apply if they’re open to appearing as themselves on camera.
- If you are applying for the “male friends or twins” category, only one of you should fill out this application, but please include recent photos of each of you.
- We will be following up before the end of December with all shortlisted applicants to request a very short self-taped interview.